- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
MC&FP Websites and Applications
Military OneSource — Military OneSource provides comprehensive information on every aspect of military life at no cost to service members and their families. In addition to website support, Military OneSource offers call center and online support for consultations on a wide range of issues from everyday concerns to deployment-related issues. Military OneSource also offers confidential, non-medical counseling services face to face, by telephone and through secure online chat or real-time video, addressing issues requiring short-term attention. Website, call center and confidential help services are available 24 hours a day, no matter where you live or serve.
MilitaryINSTALLATIONS — MilitaryINSTALLATIONS provides contact information for programs and services, maps and directions, links to comprehensive location overviews and community points of interest for military installations worldwide.
Education Directory for Children with Special Needs — The Education Directory for Children with Special Needs provides information on special-needs issues and listings of national and local resources for early intervention (for infants and toddlers) and special education (for school-age children) services.
Military State Policy Source — Military State Policy Source is part of the Defense Department’s initiative to identify and address the most pressing needs of service members and military families affected by state policies. The site and its easy-to-understand resources are aimed at state policymakers and their staffs. Through engagement with state policymakers, nonprofit associations and other state leaders, the Defense-State Liaison Office works with states to remove unnecessary barriers and significantly improve quality of life for military families.
MySECO — The MySECO website provides military spouses with 24/7 access to online education and career information, resources, scholarships, tools and assessments. Using the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities career assessments, spouses can begin to explore their interests, skills, passions and personality type to determine the best fit for their education and career choices. Available tools include a resume builder and scholarship search. On MySECO, military spouses can also take advantage of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership Job Search, which connects spouses with hundreds of companies and organizations that have committed to recruit, hire, promote and retain military spouses.
- Military Spouse Transition Program — The Military Spouse Transition Program, also called MySTeP, empowers spouses to understand and use the resources, benefits, programs and tools available throughout the military spouse experience. Hosted on the MySECO website, the self-directed MySTeP is broken down by three stages of the military spouse experience: Stepping In, Stepping Through and Stepping Beyond.
Military Spouse Employment Partnership Partner Portal — The Military Spouse Employment Partnership is a targeted recruitment and employment solution for military spouses and companies. The Military Spouse Employment Partnership Partner Portal provides information for companies interested in becoming partners and offers resources and tools for existing partners.
Military Spouse Career Advancement Account Scholarship — The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides eligible military spouses with up to $4,000 in financial assistance for the pursuit or maintenance, including continuing education courses, of a license, certification or associate degree necessary to gain employment in an occupation or career field.
The website offers spouses essential program information, including eligibility, list of approved programs of study and approved schools. The site allows spouses to create a personalized Military Spouse Career Advancement Account and an education and training plan and serves as a portal for educational institutions that participate in the program.
MilLife Learning — MilLife Learning is part of Military OneSource’s network of programs and resources designed to make learning easy and accessible from anywhere in the world, anytime. Take your skills to the next level with courses and content designed specifically for military life.
- eSponsorship Application and Training, eSAT – The eSponsorship application trains new unit sponsors on roles and responsibilities, provides the knowledge and resources for effective sponsorship and provides access to tools to assist sponsors in their duties. Users who are not logged in will be redirected to the MilLife Learning homepage.
Military OneSource Blog Brigade — The Military OneSource Blog Brigade provides information and resources through blogs written by military spouse staff and guest bloggers.
Military In Lasting Tribute — Military In Lasting Tribute is an online memorial from the Defense Department honoring the thousands of service members who died while serving honorably on active duty from 1985 to the present.
MC&FP online tools
EFMP & Me — EFMP & Me helps military families with special needs navigate Exceptional Family Member Program resources and information, connect with needed support services and become their own best advocate. Access is available anytime or anywhere using a computer or mobile device.
Plan My Move — Plan My Move provides service members and their families with access to information about entitlements and benefits, points of contact, checklists, planning tools and information on education and employment designed to make frequent moves easier and less disruptive.
Plan My Deployment — Plan My Deployment provides access to information and resources to help service members and their families manage and build resilience through the deployment cycle. Service members and their family members can tailor the tasks and considerations list to successfully navigate predeployment, deployment, and reunion and reintegration phases of the deployment cycle.
Business Operations Support System — The BOSS allows military units and military-connected organizations to request in-person services through the Military OneSource and Military and Family Life Counseling programs. Eligible service members and their families may receive support from Military OneSource representatives, military and family life counselors, child and youth behavioral counselors, and personal financial counselors on short-term assignments.
Non-medical Counseling Data Warehouse — The Non-medical Counseling Data Warehouse application allows you to easily find and analyze data about non-medical counseling activities. Use the application to gain insight and help improve prevention and intervention support. View data in simple charts, search information by installation, state and service branch, and segment data for trend analysis, benchmarking or other needs. Access key data 24×7 to better serve the needs of service members and their families.
MC&FP apps and eNewsletters
My Military OneSource — The My Military OneSource mobile app is an easy way for service members and their families to get the personalized information and support they need to live their best MilLife – anytime, anywhere. Developed by the Defense Department for service members, military family members and survivors, My Military OneSource streamlines the online experience with one-touch navigation and fast, 24/7 access to military benefits, military life experts and MilLife guides. The app is available for download on Google Play and in the App Store.
MilProvider — The MilProvider app allows service providers to quickly and easily access and share Defense Department and Military OneSource resources, products and materials with those they support.
Chill Drills — The Chill Drills mobile app is a collection of simple audio mindfulness exercises to relax the body and calm the mind. The Defense Department developed these relaxation exercises for the military community. They are free to service members and their families and are available for download on Google Play and in the App Store. No internet connection is needed to listen to Chill Drills once downloaded onto a device. You can also stream Chill Drills on the Military OneSource website as well.
- Military OneSource eNewsletter — This monthly eNewsletter provides updates and information highlighting timely issues, events and resources. It also provides trending needs and top resources that matter most to service members and their families.
- Friends and Family Connection eNewsletter — This eNewsletter, published every two months, is written specifically for the friends, extended family and loved ones who make up a service member’s support network. It includes useful insights and information about all aspects of military life.
- MilProvider eNewsletter — This monthly eNewsletter, designed for military service providers and leaders, provides information, resources and tools to support their work on behalf of the military community.
- Spouse Education and Career Opportunities eNewsletter — This quarterly eNewsletter provides updates and information highlighting timely issues, events and resources. It even provides trending needs and top resources that matter most to military spouses.
- The Exceptional Advocate eNewsletter — This quarterly eNewsletter for military families with special needs and those who support them focuses on updates and information from the Exceptional Family Member Program.
- The Survivor Connection eNewsletter — This eNewsletter, published three times a year, is the link for enduring support for those survivors whose loved one died while serving in an active-duty status. It provides resources, tools and information about where a survivor can turn for support.
Military OneSource Podcast Series — Military OneSource podcasts offer information, tools and resources on many topics, including those unique to the military. Learn about spouse employment, special needs family members, deployment, relocation, finances, parenting and more. The Military OneSource Podcast Series is available on all podcasting platforms.