- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Health Care – Resources
The military knows service members have to be in optimal health to perform their mission. Take advantage of the numerous health care resources available to you as a service member or family member. While Military OneSource does not provide health care services, it does offer non-medical counseling and information about health care services and resources.
- TRICARE is the health care program for military members and their families. The program is divided into three regions (North, South and West), and also offers overseas assistance and lots of information and resources.
- The TRICARE Military Treatment Facility Locator is the locator tool for military treatment centers.
Military OneSource health and wellness coaches
- Military OneSource health and wellness coaches can help you to lose weight, eat better, get in shape, manage stress, tackle transitions and more.
- Call 800-342-9647 or view overseas calling options to sign up for health and wellness coaching sessions. You can choose from three Health and Wellness Coaching session options: phone, online chat and video.
Department of Veterans Affairs resources and programs
The VHA website provides one-stop shopping for VA health benefits, resources, special programs, health information and services, and a health education library that gives up-to-date information about medications and conditions, tools for measuring individual health status, and the latest health news.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Psychological Health Center of Excellence provides information and resources about psychological health, including PTSD.
- The National Center for PTSD is dedicated to research and education on trauma and PTSD.
Traumatic Brain Injury
- The Traumatic Brain Injury Center of Excellence created the A Head for the Future initiative to raise awareness and lower the risk of concussion. The campaign offers information about the signs, symptoms and treatment of brain injuries, and educates service members and veterans about how to prevent them.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Polytrauma/Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) System of Care is an integrated network of specialized rehabilitation programs dedicated to serving veterans and service members with both combat- and civilian-related TBI and polytrauma.
National Resource Directory
- The National Resource Directory is an online partnership for wounded warriors, ill and injured service members, veterans, their families and those who support them. The NRD has information about thousands of national and local programs, services and organizations that support recovery, rehabilitation and community reintegration.
- Moving Forward is a free online course that teaches service members, veterans and their families how to manage stress and learn problem-solving skills to help you better handle life’s challenges.