My Military
OneSource App
Movers moving family into new home

Customer Service Contacts for Your Military PCS

Need help settling in?

Whether you want to find housing, a recreation center, child care or medical services, search your installation for the resources you need.

For questions concerning your military move or permanent change of station, use the following contacts to find the assistance you need.

Relocation assistance

For general relocation information and support, contact your local Relocation Assistance Program office. They can help with everything from pre-departure briefings and newcomer orientations to information on child care, spouse employment and more. Learn how to put the military’s relocation program to work for you.

Moving assistance

For support with moving logistics such as allowances, entitlements and scheduling shipments, your local transportation office is your main point of contact. They can help with:

  • Moving questions
  • Scheduling needs
  • Storage needs
  • Special circumstances
  • Entitlements questions
  • Moving company/moving day issues

Moving customer support center

Customer support center representatives are available to assist you with nontechnical issues and answer questions concerning your move.

Toll free: 833-MIL-MOVE or 833-645-6683

Moving technical help desk

Contact technical help desk representatives for:

  • Website navigation help
  • Account issues
  • Technical support

Phone: 618-589-9445
Toll free: 800-462-2176
Hours: Open 24/7

Privately owned vehicle, or POV, shipping and storage

International Auto Logistics
110 Office Park Lane
Suite 200
Saint Simons Island, GA 31522

Phone: 921-280-6000
Toll free: 855-389-9499

Service branch help desks

JPPSO-Mid Atlantic, Fort Belvoir, VA
Customer Support/Call Center
Phone: 703-806-4900 or DSN 656-4900
Toll free: 800-762-7186
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

JPPSO-Northwest, Joint Base Lewis-McChord
Washington State Customer Support/Call Center
DSN 312-357-5093
Phone: 253-967-5093
Toll free: 800-521-9959
Commercial: 253-967-5093
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time

Marine Corps and Navy have consolidated customer service assistance.

You can contact Navy Household Goods Customer Service at:
Toll free: 855-HHG-MOVE or 855-444-6683

You may also continue to contact the following for Marine Corps personal property and passenger travel support:

Toll free: 855-HHG-MOVE or 855-444-6683

Phone: 210-652-3357 or DSN 487-3357

Toll free: 800-564-5504, option 2
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Finance office

Find your local finance office on the Military INSTALLATIONS website.
Contact them for:

  • Reimbursement questions
  • Personally procured move payments

Hours and contact information vary according to location.


Phone: 757-440-6315 or DSN 564-3310
Toll free: 888-897-8217

Phone: 757-440-6315 or DSN 564-3310
Toll free: 888-897-8217

Phone: 937-656-8044 or DSN 986-8044
Toll free: 877-754-1212
DSN Fax: 986-8307
Commercial Fax: 937-656-8307

U.S. Coast Guard
Legal Service Command
300 E. Main Street, Suite 400
Norfolk, VA 23510

Phone: 757-628-4212

Retirement/separation extensions

Requests for retirement extensions should be submitted through your local transportation office.

Your first extension request is done through your local transportation office. All other extensions and exceptions to policy should be submitted to:

Commandant of the Marine Corps
3000 Marine Corps Pentagon
Room 2E227 (LPD-2)
Washington, DC 20350-3000

Phone: 703-695-7765 or DSN 225-7765
DSN Fax: 225-8160
Commercial Fax: 703-695-8160

For extension requests for service members confined to or undergoing treatment at a hospital, or for service members undergoing education or training, contact:
For all other reasons, contact:

Note: Requests for extensions must describe the nature and events for requesting the extension and include the final set of orders and supporting documents (e.g. letter from school or doctor).

555 E. Street East, Suite 4
JBSA-Randolph, TX 78150-4439

Phone: 210-652-3312 or DSN 487-3312
DSN Fax: 954-4263
Commercial Fax: 210-321-4263

For move extensions or questions for retiring and separating service members, contact:

Commandant (CG-1332)
Attn: Travel & Transportation Division
U.S. Coast Guard
2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, SE
Stop 7907
Washington, DC 20593-7907


Installation Program Directory

Find programs and services at your local installation.