- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Training CoursesOnline learning helps service members and families live their best MilLife and assists service providers in their important roles of support. Browse the many self-directed courses available to the military community.
MilLife Learning, part of Military OneSource’s network of resources, provides secure, 24/7 access to free, self-directed online courses designed for military life. Courses cover topics ranging from money management and investment strategies to relocation assistance and sponsorship. Browse courses and log in to MilLife Learning to enroll.Resilience Training CoursesThese resilience training courses teach service members how to adapt to life’s big changes, and show service providers ways they can help service members in need.Civilian Leader, Milit... moreService Provider CoursesThese courses can help you enhance your mental well-being and understand FAP-related services.Military Leader, Servi... moreSuicide Prevention CoursesThe following courses provide an overview of the resources and tools available for anyone exposed to a death by suicide, as well as prevention practices for those who may be at risk.Civilian Leader, Milit... more