The EFMP ROC is a ready, one-source access point to the Resources, Options and Consultations available to military families with special needs through Military OneSource.
Along with the services already available at your local installation, EFMP ROC is here to help you provide your families with special needs enhanced support, including:
Additional expertise to help when needed — Families can consult with subject matter experts for help navigating education, the military health care system, TRICARE coverage, and state and federal programs. Special needs consultants can also help families determine their eligibility for benefits, access their benefits and connect with their local EFMP for ongoing support.
Ways to connect 24/7 — Family members can call 800-342-9647 or live chat any time to schedule a consultation by phone or video.
Robust Resources — One click connects families to a comprehensive collection of online tools, articles, forms, information and resources — including the Special Needs Parent Tool Kit, the Education Directory for Children with Special Needs, the Guide for Adults with Special Needs and much more.
A toolkit to help you get the word out — Let your families with special needs know that EFMP ROC is an additional resource here for them and how it can help get their questions answered. This toolkit includes materials you can download and distribute:
- 2018 National EFMP ROC Poster (8.5” x 11”)
- 2018 National EFMP ROC Poster for Professional Printing (8.5” x 11”)
- 2018 National EFMP ROC Poster for Professional Printing (16” x 20”)
- 2018 Local EFMP ROC Poster (8.5” x 11”)
- 2018 Local EFMP ROC Poster for Professional Printing (8.5” x 11”)
- 2018 Local EFMP ROC Poster for Professional Printing (16” x 20”)
- 2018 EFMP ROC Digital Banner (300x250)
- 2018 EFMP ROC Digital Banner (728x90)
- 2018 EFMP ROC Digital Banner (160x600)
Social Media Toolkit
We hope you’ll take some time to explore all that EFMP ROC offers and share the word about the additional support available to military families with special needs. To get started, call 800-342-9647.