- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Wounded Warrior – The Essentials
Military OneSource provides wounded warrior specialty consultation services to help eligible wounded, ill or injured service members, veterans and their families get immediate assistance for issues related to health care, resources, facilities and benefits. Service members and veterans injured in accidents or battling serious illnesses are also eligible.
- Consultants can help with questions about health care, benefits, getting support and reporting problems.
- They also can address non-medical issues such as transportation, legal issues and more.
- Consultants will work with your service branch’s programs and respond within a guaranteed time to refer you to the right resources. They also can connect caregivers to helpful resources and services.
Relevant Resources:Tags: wounded warrior