The Air Force Aid Society is available to help airmen and guardians when they need it the most — through emergency assistance, education support and targeted community programs to help with child care, spouse employment education and more.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
From the normal demands of military life to emergency circumstances, the Air Force Aid Society is available to help airmen, guardians and their families with financial and community support when they need it most.
Find financial assistance and help during unexpected emergencies — including no-interest loans and grants.
Learn more about education grants, loans and scholarships available to spouses and dependent children.
Community support programs.
Military life can present changes, from deployments to PCSing. Find community programs to assist with your family needs — child care, car upkeep, spouse employment education and more.
How to access this benefit