The Army Recovery Care Program manages the recovery of wounded, ill and injured soldiers requiring complex care. The program also provides support, information and resources to foster resiliency of families and caregivers of soldiers.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
The Army Recovery Care Program manages the recovery of wounded, ill and injured soldiers requiring complex care. Soldiers work with professionals to assess needs and establish recovery goals. Recovery includes many aspects of the soldier’s life, including adaptive reconditioning, career and education, and family and caregiver support.
Regain strength and endurance through adaptive reconditioning support services.
Education and employment assistance.
Recovery assistance includes helping wounded, ill and injured service members identify their skills and explore education and career opportunities that will help them successfully transition to civilian life.
Family and caregiver resiliency and support services.
Army Recovery Care Program offers a collection of resources that may help caregivers continue to provide the care their service member needs.
How to access this benefit