Building Strong and Ready Teams is an Army command-directed, chaplain-led, community partnered effort that strengthens spiritual readiness for soldiers of all ranks and their families.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Research shows that a healthy marriage and strong family bonds help build resiliency, reducing the stressors that can endanger readiness. BSRT integrates the respected work of successful faith-based and secular relationship-building programs. Whether you are single or married, BSRT retreats can help you work towards a lasting, loving relationship.
Strengthen your spiritual readiness
Building Strong and Ready Teams events can help soldiers and their families in any situation. BSRT has events are for:
- Couples and families
- Single soldiers
- Unit-level training
- Moral training for leadership
- Events for families of deployed soldiers