Child Care Aware® of America works with a national network of more than 400 child care resource and referral agencies and other partners to ensure that all families have access to quality, affordable childcare. Child Care Aware® of America leads projects that increase the quality and availability of child care, conducts research and advocates for child care policies that positively impact the lives of children and families. Child Care Aware® of America also provides child care assistance for military families through fee assistance and respite child care programs.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Child Care Aware® of America helps military families by administering child care fee assistance, saving eligible military families money. Respite care services can provide caregivers a short-term break, improving family stability and reducing the risk of abuse or neglect.
Explore child care fee assistance through Child Care Aware®.
Child Care Aware® administers fee assistance provides eligible military families with financial assistance to cover the cost of child care.
Let Child Care Aware® help give you a break with respite care.
The Respite Care program from Child Care Aware® provides military parents and other care givers with short-term child services that temporary relief.
How to access this benefit