Child Care Aware® of America partners with the U.S. military and the Defense Department to serve and support their families through the fee assistance and respite child care programs.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
This benefit helps military families by providing access to child care at reduced rates, saving families money. Respite care services can provide caregivers a short-term break, improving family stability and reducing the risk of abuse or neglect.
Get child care at a reduced cost through Child Care Aware®.
Child Care Aware® manages fee assistance to provide military families with financial assistance to cover the cost of child care.
Let Child Care Aware® help give you a break with respite care.
The Respite Care Program managed by Child Care Aware® provides military parents and other care givers short-term child services for temporary relief.
How to access this benefit