Homes for Our Troops builds and donates specially adapted custom homes to severely injured post-9/11 veterans. These fully accessible homes restore some of veterans’ freedom and independence, and enables them to focus on their family, recovery and rebuilding their lives. HFOT builds each home where the veteran chooses to live and continues its relationship with veterans after home delivery by helping with financial planning, household budgeting, home ownership education and warranty coverage.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Homes for Our Troops builds specially adapted custom homes for severely injured post-9/11 Veterans so they may live in a safe and barrier-free environment.
Access financial support.
Homes for Our Troops offers financial support to help eligible veterans refit their homes and rebuild their lives.
How to access this benefit