Military Caregiver PEER Forums provide opportunities for non-medical counseling for military caregivers and discussion on important topics including managing stress, nutrition, financial wellness and employment challenges and concerns.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Benefit overviewVirtual PEER ForumsFind a Virtual Military Caregiver PEER Forum
For those who are unable to attend a Military Caregiver PEER Forum in person, Warrior Care hosts regularly occurring virtual teleconference forums for military caregivers. Join other military caregivers and gain emotional support by connecting with others who share similar experiences; learn skills to embrace and overcome daily challenges, and share stories and resources based on your personal experiences.
How this benefit helps
Military Caregiver PEER Forums provide the opportunity for caregivers to meet with military family life counselors and discuss concerns and strategies for resiliency for caregivers and families.
Financial, nutritional and overall wellness support for caregivers.
Military Caregiver PEER Forums help reduce stress, provide emotional support and offer valuable resources and information to military caregivers.
How to access this benefit