Marine Corps Community Services is a comprehensive set of programs that support and enhance the operational readiness, war fighting capabilities, and life quality of Marines, their families, retirees and civilians. Part of MCCS, recreation lodging allows authorized patrons to rent cabins, cottages, spots in RV Parks, and campgrounds. Recreational lodging facility rates are often less than comparable civilian rentals, saving patrons money.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Marine Corps Recreational Lodging helps authorized patrons by providing an outlet for recreation and by saving patrons money through discounted lodging costs.
The Marine Corps Recreational Lodging Program can save you money on your next vacation
The Marine Corps Recreational Lodging Program allows authorized patrons to rent lodging at a number of areas including San Onofre Beach, Big Bear and Onslow Beach.
How to access this benefit
Authorized patrons can learn more about available facilities through the Marine Corps Recreational Lodging website or by visiting the Recreational Lodging office on their nearest Marine Corps installation. The MCCS website provides contact information for Recreational Lodging offices.