TRICARE covers Applied Behavior Analysis for beneficiaries with autism spectrum disorder.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Applied behavioral analysis can help people with autism develop language and social skills. A goal is to increase positive behaviors while decreasing negatives ones.
TRICARE Autism Care Demonstration
This benefit helps service members and their families by providing the appropriate care for TRICARE beneficiaries with autism spectrum disorder.
How to access this benefit
Children enrolled in TRICARE and diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder by an approved provider may qualify for TRICARE’s Autism Care Demonstration. Complete outcome measures with your provider team and have both a referral and preauthorization to schedule an appointment.