TRICARE offers several services for beneficiaries with special needs, including applied behavior analysis, cancer clinical trials, durable medical equipment, home health care, hospice care, mental health care and skilled nursing facility Care. TRICARE also has several programs that provide additional services for beneficiaries with special needs.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Benefit overviewKnow Your TRICARE Benefits Before Disaster StrikesLEARN MORE
Be prepared for natural disasters. Learn about TRICARE coverage, emergency prescriptions and referral waivers during emergencies.
How this benefit helps
This benefit helps service members and their families by providing the appropriate care for TRICARE beneficiaries with special needs.
Let TRICARE cover the services your family needs.
TRICARE’s special needs programs can help ensure that your family members receive the care they need.