As part of the Taking Care of Service Members and Families initiative, the DOD invested in the commissary to increase the average savings amount for service members and their families. This investment allows the commissary to reduce prices at the register about 3 to 5 percent on most items – particularly on food staples that struggling military families need most such as bread, eggs and milk. Items with reduced cost can be identified with the bright orange YES! Stickers.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
Your Everyday Savings helps service members, their families and other eligible patrons save money at the commissary.
Save more money at the Commissary with YES!
Through Your Everyday Savings, the commissary reduced prices on many items, helping to lower the cost by 3 to 5 percent.
How to access this benefit