- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Plan My Deployment: A Must-Have Tool for Deploying and Coming Home2 minute read • Aug. 16, 2021
Being deployment-ready just got easier with Military OneSource’s Plan My Deployment. This online tool provides information and resources you can use for a successful deployment.
What Is Plan My Deployment?
Whether this is your first tour of duty or your fourth, Plan My Deployment can help you, your family members and loved ones stay organized, informed and connected through all three phases of the deployment cycle – predeployment, deployment, and reunion and reintegration. Access helpful resources including:
- Printable tasks and considerations check lists including unit to-dos, home and vehicle preparations, family care plans and more
- Articles on specific topics like supporting children during deployment, legal and financial paperwork guidelines, considerations for National Guard and reservists, and more
- Contact information for an array of military family support services, including child care, the Spouse Education and Career Program, youth partnership organizations and more
Know What to Expect and How to Prepare
The needs of service members differ from their loved ones. Each section of Plan My Deployment offers articles specific to either service members or family members and loved ones. Everyone can access practical information and printable to-do checklists for each deployment phase. If you need personal assistance, you’ll find a button to request support at the top right side of each section home page.
Service members, including National Guard and reserves, can find information on:
- Financial and legal matters
- Staying connected with loved ones
- Tips for reintegration, mental health after deployment and more
Families and loved ones can find helpful tips on:
- Supporting children and youth
- Handling separation
- Planning for a successful reunion and reintegration
- Creating a new normal as a family and more
Reach out for support
The Plan My Deployment online tool provides comprehensive information to help service members and families stay deployment strong. If you still have questions, or need help locating resources, Military OneSource consultants are available 24/7/365 to help provide answers and connect you with the support you need. Call 800-342-9647, use OCONUS calling options or schedule a live chat.