- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
MilLife Learning Courses to Grow With Throughout the Year4 minute read • May 11, 2023
MilLife Learning is for more than just military training. It offers diverse courses for personal and professional growth. It is a lifelong learning hub that has something for everyone, including:
Sponsor with confidence.
The eSAT course provides military sponsors with resources to help support single service members and families during their PCS.
- Service members, spouses and families
- Service providers
- Defense Department civilians
- Civic groups who work with the military community
With MilLife Learning, you can:
- Take free, online courses that fit into your schedule
- Learn at your own pace
- Enhance your life with ongoing learning
- Gain new skills
- Advance your career
- Stay current with training requirements
Check out the following courses to reach new heights professionally and stretch yourself personally in the new year.
With free, self-paced courses, you can hop online anytime to learn something new. The courses can help you build resilience, use your voice and recognize others’ service. They can also help you learn how to access resources and reduce financial stress.
- Special Operations Cognitive Agility Training (3 hours; audience: all). Learn practical exercises and strategies to improve your decision-making skills. You’ll also learn how to quickly adapt to the changes and challenges of everyday life.
- EFMP: Advocacy Communication Tips (4 minutes; audience: all). We all want to be heard and understood. This video offers communication tips and techniques you can practice daily. You’ll learn how to express your thoughts and concerns in a respectful and productive manner.
- Recognizing Military Service (7 minutes; audience: all). Review the history behind the service flag and the Gold Star Lapel Button. Learn who is eligible to display the flag or wear the Gold Star or Next of Kin of Deceased Lapel buttons. It’s important to recognize and honor them when you see a button or flag.
- Developing Your Spending Plan (45 minutes; audience: service members and their families, service providers). Are you setting money aside in your savings account each month? This course will help you create a spending plan and achieve financial success.* Check out other finance courses.
MilLife Learning knows you are busy and that concise and engaging courses tend to have the most impact. Check out the following trainings.
- Operating in an Inclusive Culture (2.5 hours; audience: all). Learn how to create an inclusive culture through your MWR programs.
- Introduction to the Military Family Readiness Program (10 minutes; audience: service providers). Learn what the three distinct training tracks cover. New service providers, leaders, unit volunteers or anyone interested in the MFRP can take this course.
- Key Spouse: Initial Training, Part 1 (120 minutes; audience: key spouse appointees). This course includes the first set of four modules. To become a key spouse, complete parts 1 and 2, and the final assessment.*
Some courses are now available in Word document format for users with a slow internet connection. They include:
- Car Buying Basics
- Consumer Credit
- Developing Your Spending Plan
- Investing in Your Future
- Money and the Move
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Military Spouses
Create an account, enroll in a course and launch it today. Come back to MilLife Learning and take as many courses as you can this year. At the end of the year, when you look back, you’ll see how much you’ve grown.
*Course is now available in Word format.