- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Army Component Emergency Contact Information
Army Disaster Personnel Accountability and Assessment System
Headquarters Department of the Army G-1, Operations Branch, Personnel Contingency Cell
300 Army Pentagon
Washington, DC 20310-3200
ADPAAS Help Desk Hotline:
800-833-6622, Option 6
8 a.m.–6 p.m.
Monday – Friday
** No longer 24 hours **
ADPAAS command officer representative technicians ONLY hotline:
ADPAAS is a useful tool for all Department of the Army employees and their family members in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. Should a disaster occur, family members using ADPAAS are able to reach out for support and get help, by communicating their needs within the assessment survey. Additionally, in the event that a sponsor is not able to account for themselves or their family members during a disaster, the Army will be able to initiate a search and rescue for all unaccounted for sponsor and family members, ensuring their safety and well-being.
Date submitted: November 2, 2023