- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Health and Wellness Coaching Consultation2 minute read • Jan. 17, 2023
Good nutrition and fitness are key to withstanding stress and thriving amid life’s challenges. But busy schedules and disruptions to normal routines can derail healthy habits.
If you need a hand getting back on track, free Military OneSource health and wellness coaching can help. Coaches can also help you tackle stress and deal with life transitions.
Health and wellness coaching
Your Military OneSource health and wellness coach can work with you in a way that fits your schedule and personal preferences — by phone, video or online chat. Coaching sessions help with:
- Weight management
- Health condition management
- Stress management
- Life transitions, including deployment, moving, becoming a new parent or retirement
How health and wellness coaching works
Health and wellness coaches provide information, support, encouragement and accountability. Your coach will not tell you what to do and how to do it, but will help you make a plan, focus on results and reach goals. Your coach will:
- Help you identify your beliefs, values, vision and goals
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals
- Prepare you for any roadblocks or barriers to reaching your goals
- Keep you focused and on course
- Celebrate your achievements
Get started with health and wellness coaching
Call Military OneSource at 800-342-9647 or start a live chat to sign up for health and wellness coaching. You can also request an appointment online. This service is free for service members and their immediate family.