- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
The DoD Directory of Early Intervention, Special Education and Related Services in OCONUS Communities The military medical departments, through their educational and developmental intervention services, provide early intervention services and related services in OCONUS locations where the Department of Defense school is responsible for educational services. This directory is intended to assist the medical and educational assignment coordinators in identifying those military communities in OCONUS locations with pre-established programs or services for children with special needs. The directory does not identify pre-established programs or services for special medical needs.
Education Directory for Children With Special Needs This directory provides useful information for military families about national and local resources for early intervention (infant and toddlers) and special education (school-aged children) services. The directory provides suggestions and resources to assist families during the educational transition of their child with a disability and provides a profile of and contact information for early intervention agencies and school districts that serve military installations.