- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
The Defense Department offers a variety of online resources for service providers and leaders including the brochures below that you can download, print and share with those you support.
- The Exceptional Family Member Program Brochure
- The Exceptional Family Member Program Brochure (Editable Version)
- Common Education Modifications for Children With Special Needs Brochure
- EIS: Early Intervention Services Community-Based, Family-Centered Services in Natural Environments
- EDIS Due Process: PARENT RIGHTS & Procedural Safeguards
- Outcomes: Measuring Results in Early Intervention Services
- Child and Family Outcomes