- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Executive Summary of Written Public Submissions
- 1 — ABA Providers unwilling to Join TRICARE Network of Providers due to 35% reduction in billable rates
- 1 — Lack of Nursing Care Options through TRICARE for severely disabled military children
- 1 — Horses Healing Maryland’s Military — Coalition of licensed stables which provide equine services and riding therapy for service members and families
- 1 — Home Base: Summer Camp and Youth Development for children living on military bases
- 1 — Building Healthy Military Communities Pilot
- 2 — Recommendations for Additional Military Family Readiness Council Briefings:
- Military medical partnerships that expand support for family well-being, including support for families with autistic children
- School behavioral health and special education partnerships
- Community Best Practices from Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- 4 — Yellow Ribbon Programs
- 1 — Minnesota’s Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Program (White Paper)
- 1 — Minnesota’s Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Program YouTube Briefing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wguhOLAVw
- 1 — Yellow Ribbon Recognition Program
- 1 — Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Programs, TeleMental Health Pilot, Community Capacity Building, and Communities of Practice — Community Collaboratives at the State Level
- 1 — Recommendation that one General Schedule position be established in each state to build community partnerships and expand needed state level collaboratives
- 2 — Transitional Assistance Programs and Policies (White Paper) — are causing multiple problems for Air National Guardsmen. A review and changes are needed to understand and address the unique needs of the Air National Guard.
TOTAL Submissions: 14