- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
LEGISLATION, POLICY, GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE
Department of Defense Military Family Readiness Council
10 USC § 1781A
41 CFR 102-3 160
Additional guidance regarding what advisory committees and their subcommittees must do to comply with FACA
Department of Defense Federal Advisory Committee Management Program
DODI 5105.04, August 6, 2007
Department of Defense Intergovernmental and Intragovernmental Committee Management Program — PDF
DODI 5105.18, July 10, 2009
Administrative Instruction No. 2 — Employment of Experts and Consultants — PDF
DOD AI No. 2, February 22, 2012
Written Statements: Interested persons may submit written statements for consideration by the council.
Submission process and deadlines: See most recent MFRC Federal Register Notice for specific requirements.
- MFRC email address:
- MFRC mailing address:
Military Family Readiness Council
4800 Mark Center Drive, Room 3G15
Alexandria, VA 22350-2300
Escort requests needed by members of the public to attend MFRC meetings at the Pentagon: See the Federal Register Notice for specific guidance.
For information and assistance:
- MFRC Council email address: