- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Money Management Defense Department Policy
These resources include DOD directives, instruction and guidance for money management and military family consumer protections.
This instruction establishes policy, assigns responsibilities and prescribes procedures and requirements for supporting military family readiness through a system that maximizes access to a network of programs and services, the Military Family Readiness System. Financial Readiness is one of the MFR programs in this instruction.
This directive provides policies and responsibilities governing delinquent indebtedness of military personnel and prescribes policy for processing garnishments to the pay of military members to satisfy judgment indebtedness.
The DOD has amended 32 CFR by adding new regulations to implement the consumer protections provisions of Public Law 109-364, the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007, section 670.