- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
EDIS BRAND ROLLOUT TOOLKIT
Get updated Educational and Developmental Intervention Services products and resources. This toolkit is for service providers, military leaders and command who support or influence military families with children ages 0-3 who require educational and developmental intervention services.
New EDIS Brand Style Guide and Logos
- EDIS Style Guide – Provides information and guidance on the new EDIS brand and logos
- EDIS Logo Files
EDIS Branded Products and Templates
- Early Intervention Services
- Educational and Developmental Interventions Services: Parent Focus
- Common Education Modifications for Children With Special Needs Brochure
- EIS: Early Intervention Services Community-Based, Family-Centered Services in Natural Environments
- EDIS Due Process: PARENT RIGHTS & Procedural Safeguards
- Outcomes: Measuring Results in Early Intervention Services
- Child and Family Outcomes
- EDIS Facebook Profile Picture/Cover Photo and Logos
- Exceptional Advocate eNewsletter
- Exceptional Family Member Program Videos
- General Special Needs Tools and Forms
- Intervention Directory of Early, Special Education and Related Services (OCONUS)
- Education Directory for Children With Special Needs
- Office of Special Needs EFMP podcast series