Military State Policy Source is part of the Defense Department’s initiative to identify and address the pressing needs of service members and military families affected by state policies. The site and resources are aimed at state policymakers and their staffs. Through engagement with these legislators, nonprofit associations and other state leaders, the Defense-State Liaison Office works with states to remove unnecessary barriers and significantly improve quality of life for military families.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How should I use this website?
This public website contains information about state policy priorities that affect service members and military families, including efforts being made to address those priorities on a state level. You can:
- Learn about state policy priorities.
- Use the state’s status tracker for information about specific efforts in each state.
- Contact us.
- Search for information.
For more information about Military State Policy Source and state policy priorities, go to their website.