The Defense Finance and Accounting Service provides responsive, professional finance and accounting services for the people who defend America. DFAS pays all DOD military personnel, retirees and annuitants; civilians for all of DOD; and additional federal customers. DFAS Online Customer Service allows customers the ability to request support or provide feedback.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this benefit helps
This benefit helps DFAS customers (military personnel, retirees and annuitants, DOD civilians, etc.) by:
- Finding answers to frequently asked questions about pay from the DOD
- Allowing request and receiving additional support in a timely fashion
DFAS Online Customer Service can resolve issues with financial benefits
If you are receiving pay or a financial benefit from the DOD and are having an issue, use the DFAS Online Customer Service website to find potentially helpful information. If you need more support, you can use the site to request assistance.
How to access this benefit