- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
This section includes important brand usage information, guidelines and policies for using, referencing or linking to Military Community and Family Policy brands, including Military OneSource and the network of MC&FP websites and applications.
Military OneSource and other MC&FP program information is in the public domain and may be reproduced, published or otherwise used without the department’s permission unless otherwise noted. Citing Military OneSource or other MC&FP programs as the source of the information is appreciated as appropriate. Materials generated by entities outside of MC&FP may be protected by copyright and permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source. For information on materials generated by external entities with Department of Defense funding, refer to individual component policies. This copyright notice only pertains to content on the public side of MC&FP websites (before the login). Content on Military OneSource Member Connect is subject to copyright protection.