- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
If you are a service member interested in becoming a sponsor, the updated, interactive eSponsorship Application & Training, or eSAT course gives you all the resources you need to help other service members have a successful move. The eSAT is now more inclusive and uses real life situations to test your knowledge as you gear up for sponsorship.
- Learn through a game format series of challenges that unlock five military coins.
- For experienced sponsors, you can demonstrate your knowledge and earn a certificate at the very beginning of the course – and opt out of taking the entire course.
- Supplement service-specific training requirements your service may have for sponsorship. Please remember to check your service-specific requirements and guidelines.
What the eSAT provides
The training will walk you through your sponsorship duties and help you find the resources and information your newcomer is going to need. Among its features are:
- Easy access — Access the eSAT course 24/7 through MilLife Learning. Use an existing account or register for a new account. If you’re new to MilLife Learning, check out this quick reference guide to help you set up an account and launch your course.
- Details about your role as a sponsor — Learn all about your new responsibilities and find what you need for effective sponsorship.
- The most current tools and resources — Master the most up-to-date information and resources, so you can be confident in what you’re passing along.
- Customizable resources — Access and download a sponsor checklist, a newcomer needs assessment and customizable email templates.
- A certificate of completion — Once you’ve finished the eSAT course, you can download and print your completion certificate. MilLife Learning even stores your completed course information so you can keep track of all your trainings.
As a sponsor, you’re a direct representative of your unit and installation. The updated eSAT course lets you approach those duties with confidence knowing you have the latest information and resources. Check out other ways you can master your move or help others master their move through Military OneSource.