- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Accreditation is the formal evaluation of an organization/program against best practice standards. It indicates that an organization/program has met the standards set forth by an accrediting body. Additionally, Accreditation empowers the organization/program to perform an in-depth self-review using best practice standards; support an on-site evaluation by a team of experts; have all supporting evidence reviewed and receive a decision from the accrediting body.
With citizen soldiers (or volunteers) in every county of every state affected by Family Programs, Accreditation guarantees standardized services/programs and prevents misallocating resources towards programs or efforts that do not align with the DoD’s intent. Furthermore, Accreditation maximizes the organization/program’s ability to leverage external resources whilst simultaneously minimizing the stress on federal resources.
National Accreditation Statistics:
- 94% accredited & annual maintenance completed
- 4% working on reaccreditation
- 2% not engaged/not accredited
State Accreditation Programs:
Tags: family member
- Administration and Management (MIL-AM)
- Human Resources (MIL-HR)
- Administrative and Service Environment (MIL-ASE)
- Customer Rights (MIL-CR)
- Community Capacity Building Initiatives (MIL-CCB)
- Emergency Family Assistance (MIL-EFA)
- Exceptional Family Member Program Family Support (MIL-EFMP)
- Family Advocacy Program Services (MIL-FAP)
- Financial Readiness Program (MIL-FR)
- Military Lifestyle Support and Education (MIL-MLSE)
- Non-Medical Individual and Family Counseling (MIL-NMC)
- Volunteer Coordination (MIL-VC) or Family Volunteer Coordination (MIL-VC)