- Military Life Cycle
- Family & Relationships
- Moving & Housing
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- Health & Wellness
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Service Providers & Leaders
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
Call the Military Crisis Line at 800-273-8255 and press 1, or text 838255.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
“I think I need help.” These words can empower change and begin the journey toward self-discovery and healing.
If you know you need assistance, don’t wait to ask for help. Contact the Military Crisis Line to connect with a trained counselor with a single phone call or click of a mouse.
- This confidential, immediate help is available 24/7 at no cost to active-duty, Guard and reserve members, their families and friends.
- In the United States call 800-273-8255, then press 1, or access online chat at the Military Crisis Line or by texting to 838255.
- Or contact your local Director of Psychological Health today for assistance connecting with local resources.
Help is on the way
The first step to resiliency is often the hardest ? recognizing when you need help. If you are a service member, needing help doesn’t make you a lesser airman or soldier. In fact, seeking help makes you an active player in your well-being, and being well is the best way to ensure you’re there for your family, friends, unit and nation.
If you are a service member or spouse/partner
Strengthen your body, mind and relationship by boosting your resiliency. Invest in yourself with the Military OneSource suite of resilience tools.
If You Are a Director of Psychological Health
Learn successful strategies and methods for improving the resilience of the National Guard community in your state or territory. Task lists and step-by-step training will improve the way you help service members cope with combat stress and maintain wellness in their lives throughout the deployment cycle and beyond.
What it will include:
Tags: national guard
- Detailed how-to and core tasks to guide you as you serve your National Guard community
- Training vignettes and clinical demonstrations to prepare you for a variety of counseling scenarios
- Downloadable files for easy reference