Address that stress
Whatever’s weighing on you, you have expert support to help address it – free and confidential for service members and military families.
Life is full of challenges. MilLife is too. But toughing it out isn’t always the best way to deal with stress.
From financial issues to relationships to caregiving, we’re here to help by connecting you to expert support. It's confidential, short-term counseling that's 100% free. See why so many other service members and their families have addressed their stress with Military OneSource.
See all the ways you can connect with expert help to tackle your challenges.
Covering a Range of Mental Health Challenges
You have support on call for all of these stressors and more:
- Relationships – Resolving communication issues, reconnecting, resetting after breakups
- Family – Parenting stress, special needs challenges, child care, navigating adoption, elder care
- Money – Managing credit and debt, smarter borrowing, tax troubles, budgeting for goals
- PCS – Feeling isolated or alone, adjusting to your new community, moving, job hunting
- Major Changes – Dealing with divorce, injury, death, transitions and other big shifts
- Personal Goals – Guidance for education, health and wellness coaching, peer support and more
Three Ways to Connect
What Happens When You Call
Here’s what happens when you call Military OneSource to connect to counseling, personal coaching or support.
1. Confirm Your Eligibility
2. Review Limits
3. Share Your Preferences
4. Select and Connect
Frequently Asked Questions About Counseling
About Military OneSource
Military OneSource is your free 24/7 gateway to information, answers and support. As a Department of Defense-funded program, we put expert confidential help to work for service members, immediate family and survivors who need a little extra guidance for all things MilLife. Just ask.