- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Commissary On-Site Sales for National Guard and Reserve1 minute read • April 15, 2022
A great perk for military members and their families is being able to shop and save on groceries at a commissary. But for some National Guard and reserve service members who live far from an installation, shopping at the commissary can be a challenge. So the Defense Commissary Agency offers Guard and reserve units the opportunity to host a commissary on-site sale.
How it works
- A National Guard or reserve component unit of at least 150 local members requests that a host commissary coordinate an on-site sale.
- The team sets the location, date and selects the items for the sale.
- The on-site sale targets National Guard and reserve service members, but any authorized personnel can participate and receive the benefit of the extra savings.
- Members are offered the same price that commissary shoppers receive.
Request an on-site sale through your unit and enjoy the extra cash in your pocket today. You can check future on-site sale locations and dates. Find out more about the benefits of commissaries and exchanges, or locate the one nearest to you.