The Defense Department provides resources and information for military caregivers who assist wounded, ill and injured service members. Support includes the Military Caregiver Personalized Experiences, Engagement and Resources Forum Initiative, the Caregiver Resource Directory and webinars, events and specialized resources.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How this resource helps
Information and resources are available to help empower military caregivers with all aspects of military caregiving. Caregivers can find helplines, advocacy and benefit information, career transitions and employment resources, military caregiver support, financial support and more.
Helplines and support services.
Find resources to support recovery, rehabilitation and reintegration.
Career transitions and employment resources.
Find help with career and employment transitions.
Learn about resources to help with managing money and providing financial assistance.
Family support, including rest and relaxation, and resources to address children’s needs.
The caregiver directory can help military caregivers take care of themselves and their family members’ needs.