- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
EFMP and the Medical ComponentEpisode By:21 MinutesDec. 6, 2021
In this episode, we discuss the medical component of EFMP and how important it is to manage your paperwork, keep up with changes and stay on top of the process to make sure your PCS moves and other transitions flow more smoothly. We also share tools, resources and ideas that can help you organize and manage the process and point you to where you need to go for assistance.
This episode is part of the Office of Special Needs EFMP Podcast.
- Office of Special Needs EFMP podcast series, Exceptional Family Member Program Overview
- Medical checklist on EFMP & Me
- Find your EFMP & Me Family Support Provider or Military OneSource special needs consultants
- Special Care Organizational Records, or SCORS
- DD Form 2792, Family Member Medical Summary and DD Form 2792-1, Special Education/ Early Intervention Summary
Experts share information for military families with special needs members.
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.