- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Family OptimizationMarch 31, 2021
If you’re part of a military family, you know what it’s like to overcome challenges. Time apart from your loved ones, frequent moves, constant changes, financial strain and regularly worrying about your family’s health and safety are part of your reality. Learn family resilience strategies to get through it together and become stronger, braver and more resourceful.
Military OneSource Webinars
Browse archives of webinars on a variety of topics, including spouse education and career opportunities, non-medical counseling, legal information, relationship health and family wellness, TRICARE, money management and more.
Related WebinarsThe Emotional Cycle of DeploymentMarch 31, 2021Whether it’s your first or fourth deployment, each separation brings new lessons and challenges. Join us for a discussion of the stages of deployment, effects of deployment on the military member and the family, and tips for navigating the …Civilian Leader, Exten... moreWhen a Parent Deploys: Ages 2 to 5March 31, 2021“When a Parent Deploys” looks at the effects and common issues of deployment on children between the ages of 2 and 5. It will discuss how to talk to and help children deal with deployment, as well as provide tips to prepare children …Civilian Leader, Exten... more
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.