- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
The Education Directory for Children With Special Needs is a web-based tool that helps military families with special needs make informed decisions about education and early intervention services available on or near installations within the 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The directory has two sections:
Each section offers the following information specific to the needs of each age group:
- Services, contacts and resources each state offers
- Profiles and contacts for service providers and school districts
- Links to tools for a smooth transition
- Links to national trends and resources
- Definitions of related terms
Use the Education Directory for Children With Special Needs to help you prepare for the services your family needs.