- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Help Improve Support for Families with Special Needs2 minute read • Feb. 2, 2021
The Department of Defense Office of Special Needs has created a new feedback tool to better understand families’ experiences with the Exceptional Family Member Program Family Support services.
The EFMP Family Support Feedback Tool is a voluntary and confidential online questionnaire that allows families to provide feedback about recent interactions with EFMP Family Support services. Responses will give the Office of Special Needs and military departments insight into what is working and what can be improved to help EFMP Family Support best meet families’ needs.
The responses will be used in program improvement and policy development.
How to access the EFMP Family Support Services Feedback Tool
The feedback tool is available through local EFMP Family Support staff. After your next visit with EFMP Family Support services, whether it is virtual, by phone, email or in person, ask your provider for more information about the tool and how to access it online via Military OneSource.
If you had a great experience to share or have suggestions for improvement, the EFMP Family Support Services Feedback Tool is a great way to be heard.