- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Job Opportunities in Your Local Community2 minute read • Sept. 15, 2020
Find workforce development career center websites and veterans representatives by state and territory.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Hiring Our Heroes program assists service members, military spouses and veterans with obtaining meaningful employment.
Workforce Development Career Center Websites and Veterans Representatives by State and Territory
Click on a link below to connect to your local career center and see what services are available to help you land the civilian job that’s right for you.
For volunteer opportunities with the Civilian Expeditionary Workforce (Contingency Operations positions that place civilians alongside the U.S. military to provide crucial functions), visit the DOD Expeditionary Civilian Program.
Additional employment resources for military spouses are located at the Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
For national employment opportunities, you can search for jobs by state with the links below.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virgin Islands
- West Virginia