- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Service members can build skills and knowledge for their future by going back to school. Resources and the assistance of service professionals and leaders can help service members access important information that will enable them to make informed decisions about starting or continuing their education.
Courses From MilLife Learning
MilLife Learning has five courses designed specifically for service members getting their financial footing. From buying a car to understanding credit to saving for retirement, MilLife Learning Money Matters Courses can be a useful resource.
Policy and Legislation
Information Papers and Fact Sheets