- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- National Guard
- Benefits & Resources
- I am a…
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
2017 Love Every Day Toolkit
Love Every Day is a free mobile solution that prompts couples to connect in new ways. Partners answer one question each day for 21 days, which encourages communication, rekindles romance and strengthens their relationship over time. The toolkit contains materials introducing and promoting Love Every Day.
- Love Every Day Flier 1
- Love Every Day Flier 1 for Professional Printing
- Love Every Day Flier 2
- Love Every Day Flier 2 for Professional Printing