- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Military Community and Family Policy produces toolkits to support a variety of programs and events during the year. Toolkits include fact sheets, posters, banners, social messaging and resources that can be used to support, promote and learn more about important initiatives.
Service Provider Toolkits
2022 National Veterans and Military Families Month Toolkit
Every November, Military Community and Family Policy recognizes and celebrates transitioning veterans and military families during National Veterans and Military Families Month.
EFMP Brand Rollout Toolkit
Get updated Exceptional Family Member Program products and resources. This toolkit is for service providers, military leaders and command who support or influence military families with special medical or educational needs.
Habit Hackers Toolkit
Help the military community understand addictive behaviors, consider their own habits and find pro help when they need it – share the video and associated materials with other professionals and service members.
EFMP Standardization Toolkit
The Exceptional Family Member Program is making improvements and creating more consistency to benefit military families with special needs. The materials in this toolkit will help EFMP Family Support providers communicate these changes to families and others.