- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
Find Services Faster With the Community Resource Finder2 minute read • July 19, 2022
If you are seeking community services, either locally or in another state, or if you need immediate help, Military OneSource has a tool to make your search easier.
The Community Resource Finder is an easy-to-use, easy-to-search tool available through Military OneSource’s Member Connect website. It gives you access to thousands of resources and allows you to connect faster with the solutions you need. All resources are vetted, military friendly and free or low cost.
Contact Military OneSource 24/7.
You can get personalized help 365 days a year by telephone and online.
Overseas? See OCONUS calling options.
Prefer to live chat? Start now.
Thousands of community resources at your fingertips
The Community Resource Finder lets you search more than a dozen categories and locate thousands of services locally or across the country, including:
- Guard and reserve
- Health and legal
- Military education and employment
- Recreation services
- Service contacts
- Spouse and family
- Travel and moving
- Websites and tools
- Wounded warrior
To get started, open the menu at the top of this page and click on “Log In” to log in to your Military OneSource account. Once logged in, scroll down the page until you see the Community Resource Finder link in the menu bar at the bottom of the page. Click to access the tool and begin your search.
Put Community Resource Finder to work for you and make sure to share it with other service members and family members you know.