Living overseas can be exciting and sometimes overwhelming. As a military spouse, you have plenty of resources to help you settle in and feel at home. Among those is Military OneSource, available 24/7, no matter where in the world you are.
- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
OverviewCall AnytimeOCONUS CALLING OPTIONS
No matter your time zone, Military OneSource is here for you, 24/7.
Settling in while living overseas
Your installation’s Military and Family Support Center is your one-stop shop for family readiness information and services. You’ll find education and referrals to help orient you to your new location. If your family hasn’t been assigned a sponsor to show you the ropes, you can request one through your Military and Family Support Center.
Paying for housing
If you opt to live off the installation, you may be eligible for financial assistance.
Overseas Housing Allowance
This benefit can help offset the cost of moving as well as rent and utilities/recurring maintenance. You can apply for OHA if you lease privately owned housing while overseas.
Enrolling your child in school
Finding health care coverage overseas
Filing taxes while living overseas
Tax season arrives each year no matter where you live. Military OneSource and the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program can help you file your federal taxes from overseas.
Featured MilLife Guides