- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
MWR Summer Reading ProgramEpisode By:13 MinutesAug. 8, 2023
Learn about the Defense Department’s MWR Libraries Summer Reading Program. The program encourages readers of all ages to explore new ideas and discover new information. This year’s theme is Find Your Voice! We use our voices to share stories and express ourselves. Our voices include not only the sounds we make but the words we write, the art we create, the movements we perform and the actions we take each day to impact our world. The program encourages readers to express themselves, share their stories and acknowledge the stories of others.
Share your feedback about this podcast as well as ideas for future episodes by visiting the Military OneSource Podcast Feedback Form.
ResourcesThis episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Related PodcastsMilitary OneSource Resources for Healthy and Happy Military Children19 MinutesMarch 28, 2023Learn about Military OneSource programs that can help military children and families navigate challenges, build resilience, foster well-being and contribute to an overall fulfilling childhood.Extended Family or Fri... more
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.