- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
How School Liaisons Can Help With Special EducationEpisode By:18 MinutesJuly 25, 2023
Learn how the School Liaison Program provides support for all education-related matters for military-connected students from pre-K through 12th grade — including help with special education needs. School liaisons are available on all military installations and offer transition assistance to military-connected students and families, including help with school selection, credit transfer, youth sponsorship referrals and more. School liaisons also assist with referrals to the Defense Department Exceptional Family Member Program and help families navigate their school’s special education department and other local resources.
Share your feedback about this podcast as well as ideas for future episodes by visiting the Military OneSource Podcast Feedback Form.
For more information about School Liaison Program support, use the locator tool on the MilitaryINSTALLATIONS website to find your local program office.
You can also contact your service branch School Liaison Program through the following email addresses:
This episode is part of the Military OneSource Podcast.
- Army: email@example.com
- Marine Corps: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navy: NavyHQSchoolLiaison@us.navy.mil
- Air Force: email@example.com
- Space Force: firstname.lastname@example.org
Military life topics including deployment, PCS, recreation, relationships, finances, parenting, etc.
Related PodcastsParental Response to Problematic Sexual Behavior20 MinutesSept. 6, 2023Learn about concerns parents sometimes have regarding problematic sexual behavior, as well as common reactions, false assumptions and how they can support their child after an incident has occurred.New Service Member, Pa... more
Still Need Help? Connect with an expert 24/7/365
We get MilLife and we’re here 24/7 to connect you to the right kind of expert guidance — from quick answers about specific issues, to personalized coaching, to confidential counseling.