- Military Basics
- Transitioning & Retiring
- Casualty Assistance
- Moving & PCS
- Housing & Living
- Recreation, Travel & Shopping
- Special Needs
- Health & Wellness
- Safety From Violence & Abuse
- Financial & Legal
- Education & Employment
- I am a…
- Benefits & Resources
- Confidential Help
24/7/365 Access to Support
No matter where you serve or live, free and confidential help is available.
- In Crisis?
- Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- DOD Safe Helpline - Sexual Assault Support
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- Domestic Abuse Victim Advocate Locator - Family Advocacy Program
In the United States, call 911 if you are in an emergency.
For those outside the United States, call your local emergency number.
- Browse By Program/Office
- Casualty & Mortuary Affairs
- Child & Youth Advocacy
- Children, Youth & Family Programs
- Commissary, Military Exchange & Lodging
- Family Advocacy Program
- Military Community Support Programs
- Military & Family Life Counseling
- Military Funeral Honors
- Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- Office of Special Needs
- Personnel Accountability & Evacuations Operations
- Spouse Education & Career Opportunities
Contact Military OneSource
Information and support for service members and their families. About the Call Center.
The Defense Department regularly surveys service members and their families to better understand how they experience military life. Topics covered include overall well-being, stress, financial health, family life and the impact of deployments.
STATUS OF FORCES SURVEY
These annual surveys of military service members provide a look at the experiences and attitudes of service members across all military branches. The survey is conducted separately for active-duty service members and reserve component service members. Topics often include leading indicators, Military OneSource, financial health, transition assistance, family life and access to technology.
Previous Status of Forces Surveys
New findings released February 2023.
This DOD biennial survey provides a look at the experiences and attitudes of spouses. Topics include: spouse military support, PCS moves, financial well-being, spouse unemployment, impact of COVID-19 pandemic on military families.
Previous Spouse Surveys