Family Life – Benefits
If you’re looking for discounted travel, entertainment and recreation opportunities, consider taking advantage of your military discounts. Your military ID is your ticket to military resorts, discount flights, vacation packages, and more opportunities for fun and relaxation.
Access fun with Information, Tickets and Travel
Your installation’s Information, Tickets and Travel office, part of the Morale, Welfare and Recreation, is where you’ll find discounted recreation for you and your family, including:
- Local and destination attraction tickets
- Concerts and sporting events
- Rental cars and flights
- Lodging and leisure travel services
Find military lodging and resorts around the world
Military families are eligible to use military lodging around the world, ranging from cottages on the beach to world-class resorts. These facilities provide a selection of affordable, safe and fun places to vacation, such as:
- Installation lodging: Located mostly on military installations, these facilities are generally designed for service members traveling on official business or families with permanent change of station orders.
- Recreation facilities: For families interested in short or long getaways, these facilities offer lodging, rental equipment, tours and other activities at an economical rate.
- Resorts: Military resorts are located in popular vacation destinations such as Disney World® and Hawaii, and in areas with a large military presence, such as Japan, Korea and Germany.
Use military lodging and service branch websites
Use military lodging and service branch websites to research military lodging in the area you want to visit, as well as the amenities and reservation policies:
If you need help finding military discounts, you can call Military OneSource and speak with one of our consultants at 800-342-9647.
Military OneSource non-medical counseling and specialty consultations
While you strive to keep your family life settled and inject fun as often as possible, there are times when family life can become unsettled. In those times, you can turn to Military OneSource to tap into a range of benefits that can help get your family life back into a comfortable groove. This includes:
- Military OneSource non-medical counseling services
- A range of Military OneSource specialty consultations and other resources when your family life needs some strengthening.
- The Military and Family Life Counseling Program offers services for life situations, such as coping with deployments. Child and youth behavioral military and family life counselors provide support to military children for a variety of issues, including low self-esteem, behavioral problems and changes at home. Contact your installation’s Military and Family Support Center.
See something you want to know more about or are curious about something not listed? Visit Military OneSource or call at 800-342-9647.